Summary of Position
Responsible for the servicing of corporate relationships to achieve the Bank’s profitability and growth objectives by establishing and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers, networking with external business organisations and individuals in the business community to generate referrals and ensure the continued growth and profitability of assigned portfolio.
- Relationship manager for customers within your portfolio including providing appropriate advice on lending and investment matters.
- Manage assigned portfolio to maintain good health and curb delinquency.
- Thorough understanding of the Bank’s products to effectively cross sell all products and services.
- Ensure compliance with the Bank’s credit policy and external regulations through effective evaluation of credit requests, risk analysis, collateral evaluation and timely review of outstanding facilities.
- Actively promote the organisation through participation in community initiatives and events.
- Assist in planning and developing strategies for commercial lending.
- A Diploma/Degree in a related discipline.
- At least five years’ experience in commercial lending.
- Strong sense of confidentiality; impartiality and objectivity.
- Comprehensive knowledge of current practices and procedures related to Corporate Lending and Marketing.
- Sound underwriting skills to all lending activities and strong abilities in complex financial statement analysis.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft suite of products.
- Strong relationship builder and communicator with the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Excellent listening skills with the ability to understand the need of a client and provide appropriate solutions with results-oriented work ethic.
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the flexibility to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
An attractive package will be offered commensurate with the successful applicant’s qualifications and experience.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their applications and resumes by 5th December, 2020 marked
“Vacancy – Senior Business Banking Relationship Manager” or “Vacancy – Business Banking Relationship Manager”
Manager Human Resources Department
Guyana Bank for Trade & Industry Limited
High & Young Streets
Only suitable applicants will be contacted