GBTI COVID19 PUBLIC RESPONSE MEASURES
GBTI, like you, is concerned about the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19). The safety and protection of you our valued customers and our staff remain our priority. To ensure we play our part and that we help you to play your part also, in curtailing the spread of this virus, we have taken a number of steps to protect persons visiting our various branches and our staff.
Order# 193/2021 – The Covid Emergency Measures(No 22) published in the Official Gazette on September 4, 2021, requires anyone visiting a Public Building to:
- provide proof of vaccination
- present a negative PCR Test result taken within 7 days of visiting for an appointment
These measures were enforced at all GBTI Branches effective September 13, 2021 and remain in effect.
Please note below, clarification on what constitutes proof of vaccination:
- Original vaccination card
- Legible physical copy of a vaccination card
- Legible electronic copy of a vaccination card presented on a cell phone or other electronic device.
In all cases the customer must also provide valid proof of identification to the Security Officer or Branch Ambassador. The ID must match the name on the document presented.
Persons visiting the ATMs are NOT required to present proof of vaccination. Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.
The following are some additional measures taken: