New Deposit Product
GBTI Education Savings Plan
Effective from November 24th ,2015
Path: Products & Services Tab ->Deposit Accounts-> Savings Accounts-> GBTI Education Savings Plan.
More info here
Property For Sale:
A tract of transported land (100 acres) lying and being on the left bank of Mahaica Creek, suitable for rice cultivation or pasturage.
For further information please call 227-8167
INSTRUCTIONS FOR VISA EMAIL ALERT SERVICE
TO REGISTER TO CHECK BALANCES AND TRANSACTION ON VISA CARD
- Check your Card Account
- You will be directed to the “Card Inquiry” page, where a Logon ID and password is required to sign in. For new users, please see link above the login details:
Haven't registered for Card Inquiry Online? Click here to register now.
- Follow instructions and register card
- Return to login page to check balance
- The following options are available:
- Check your balance
- View transactions (please note that transactions may take up to 5 days to appear, however your balance will be affected)
- Check for funds in authorization.
Please note that for accounts with two cardholders, the account can be registered only once. To view transactions on each card, select at the top left hand corner of the page, the card you wish to view.
TO SELECT EMAIL ALERT FEATURE
To select this feature through your Online Access, please select ‘Preferences’ after you have signed in. (located next to the ‘log off’ option.)
- Check instant alert box (this is where card activity alert is activated)
- Once the instant alert box is selected, a list of the cards associated with the account is displayed. The default setting is no alerts. The customer then selects email alerts
- Click on Update
Please see below, reminder tips on “phishing”:
- Be cautious of emails that purport to represent GBTI and request private and confidential information from you or threatening serious consequences if you do not log in and take action immediately. Do not click on links within these e-mails.
- GBTI will never send you e-mails, or make unsolicited telephone calls requesting your online password, access codes or other sensitive data.
- You must always ensure that you first log into our website, www.gbtibank.com , before proceeding to sign-in to Direct Banking.
For any clarification or guidance, please contact our Card Centre on telephone numbers 592-231-4391/3